Тема: Playing Filthy with Rocky Top Talk

After six long years away the LSU Tigers are finally back home in Omaha, Nebraska.  And naturally the initial opponent is a team that has actually triggered us plenty of migraines in those 6 years away.  The Tennessee Volunteers have actually gotten actually great at baseball throughout that time.  You've probably heard their followers talk about it.  Fortunately, among those followers is Rocky Top Talk's Nick Carner who was thoughtful enough to respond to burning concerns we still have about the Vols.  Not about their lineup or pitching personnel, we already know LSU is better.  We're playing dirty today. 1.  Hey take a look at us! We both lastly made it back to Omaha.  Do Tennessee fans recognize the city has existed for 270 years or do they assume it was named after Peyton Manning's audible call?What is this word you use there-- "city?" We understand hillsides, mountains, hollers and valleys.  But this "city," of which you talk is unknown to us.  No matter the origin and/ or meaning, maybe eventually Joe Burrow will certainly do something that offers some definition to an or else instead ordinary person/ place/thing.  Or, rather, maybe, we'll just maintain obtaining TikToks of a sub-par gymnast displaying her, um, flexibility to maintain that seven-figure NIL deal while she uses AI to do her homework for her.  That recognizes? 2 https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com/Kamor … Jersey-364.  Vols Twitter seemed pretty distressed they needed to go to Hattiesburg to play the Super Regionals, but the team showed superb grit and resilience by winning a series when driving.  Just how was the team able to pull out the win regardless of not hearing Rocky Top played at least every fifty percent inning?Vol Twitter? Distressed? Never ever! Okay-- pay attention, I know the concept behind this string of concerns, yet I obtained absolutely nothing below.  Vol Twitter, as a whole, likely disgusts me greater than it does other fanbases.  We are absolutely unbearable.  Yet, when your team is one of 12 teams to make the postseason in football, basketball and baseball, adding on the dumpster fire that has been Tennessee athletics over the last twenty years, well, that's a dish for confidential morons on in the net to run wild.  I lay no case, however I lay no blame, either.  And nobody requires to hear Rocky Top.  Everybody currently knows words.  You're assuming them today and you didn't even understand it.  3.  When we chatted prior to the football video game last October you poked fun at us since our males's basketball trainer entered trouble for his, allow's say overcommitment to recruiting.  Then what took place? Your priceless Mafia Don Tony got put on hold for hiring infractions.  You could assume a weekend break suspension is absolutely nothing compared to our guys's basketball instructor obtaining fired, but that's where you're incorrect buddy young boy.  We do not care about men's basketball right here! And the basketball team we DO appreciate spoken shit completely to a championship game and is now raiding the transfer portal! Okay I obtained a little sidetracked there.  My point is: Tony V is simply baseball Will Wade.  Talks a lot of shit, breaks the guidelines and never ever in fact wins anything purposeful in the postseason.  Tell me why I'm wrong. Aside from the outright imbalance bordering the circumstances of both situations, this is basic.  Will Wade coached at LSU, and Tony Vitello instructors at Tennessee.  That's it.  That's the difference.  Will Wade = LSU trainer = dirtbag.  Tony Vitello = Tennessee trainer = apotheosis of conformity in this dark river of NIL cash that's moving via university universities.  Well, that, and afterwards the fact that a person person is, uhh, doing something, possibly, somewhere, perhaps, while the various other is training in the College Globe Collection Bradyn Swinson Jersey.  That, too.  I assume possibly you're checking out this the upside-down.  Wade was just simply a male ahead of his time.  I indicate, certain, he was stupid enough to get caught on tape speaking about paying a gamer prior to it was, "legal," however it's not so different to what happened with Jeremy Pruitt here at Tennessee.  Policy No.  1 for dishonesty: always have a loss guy, or lady, aligned.  However no-- Wade made the "strong-ass deal," himself, kinda like how Pruitt's wife aided he staff had out cash to recruits.  Stupid is dumb, despite the shades on the windbreakers. While there's no direct connection to Nick Saban, his time at LSU and Will Wade-- there is * certainly * a connection to Pruitt and Saban.  So maybe we can play adequate mental acrobatics to just blame the entire point for both sides on The Devil Himself. And ultimately-- great for you.  You hired the ladies's university basketball version of Dabo Swinney and won your initial title.  Allow me know when you hang seven even more of those banners and we'll talk.  4.  Despite having what I believe is college football's finest shade of orange (which says a whole lot since there are plenty to pick from) the baseball group demands wearing dark gray and also black attires.  Why does the group do this? Are they supposed to represent the chilly, empty covering where Tony Vitello's heart should be? The weird rock on y' all's university? Or is it remaining deposit from all that cigar smoke in Neyland Arena last October? I do not understand if y' all have access to much web down there in the overload, so you might not have seen it yet the football interplay in its standard uniforms, black uniforms and gray attires last period while going 11-2 and completing 6th in the nation.  Wait https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com/Tyson … Jersey-394.  hold on-- Issue of reality, those grey uniforms need to set off a repressed memory of the stressful 40-13 taking apart the Vols handed the Tigers in the well known, and on that particular day, aptly named, Fatality Valley. I would certainly place our traditional Orange and White up against many uniforms in college football as for aesthetics go, however we have actually likewise decided to relocate right into contemporary times and comprehend that players like alternative attires.  LSU's purple tops and yellow pants are probably the ideal keep an eye out there, so there's that, but I can't assist yet wonder if somewhere Saban's influence of "practice over everything," still hangs over Baton Rouge the same way the smell of stagnant beer and barf linger year-round, also.  But being arguably one of the most talented group in the country, y' all understand baseball people are strangely superstitious.  So Tennessee used black, it won, and it maintained using black.  Pretty basic.  Though I hope we turn up in Omaha in the the beige attires with the "Vols," across the upper body in script, that means we can at the very least look pretty when Paul Skenes starts out 15 batters and we go down in flames, again.  5.  Okay that last one placed me in a good mood.  Let's be pals for a minute.  Just how fucking terrific was it beating Alabama on the last play of the game? Remarkable right? Ours was amazing.  I don't obtain why other football teams don't do it regularly.  Listen-- I don't have youngsters, and I'm not married, so the happiest moments of my life are either straight pertaining to sports or at the very least sports-adjacent.  Enjoying that field goal go with the uprights is, currently, the second-rate memory I have.  Not that you asked, yet No.  1 on my list is my very first memory of Tennessee football: Tee Martin hitting Peerless Rate, who was spotting down the much sideline with 2 Florida State DBs on his back hip, for the 79-yard, game-sealing touchdown in 1998 BCS Championship.  Defeating Alabama is and always will be remarkable, however there's got ta be a little extra flavor in there for y' all, thinking about the history there.  I think we can both additionally revel in the fact that the SEC just provided Saban and Bama the high-hard one with the recent timetable release.  The Tide obtain all their swing games in your home, however what does the violation appear like with a QB who can't throw? I think we'll both obtain to take pleasure in seeing Bama take a couple possibly unanticipated video games on the chin, and that's a win for us and the rest of university football, as well.

Greg Brooks Jr. Jersey