Тема: I'm sure NBA 2k23 is a leap into everybody's head

In order to do that first, you must start the game you are playing on your console. Once you have that, head to the 'Features' tab . Then select 'Controller Settings'. Then, scroll down and you'll see an option known as 'Shot Timing Release Time'.This particular feature can affect your shooting jumps in NBA 2K23. Many people don't make it to the top of the line due to poor timing. With small changes to your settings , along with the Best Jumpshots, you will notice a significant improvement in your release.

I'm sure 23 is a leap into everybody's head, but I'm thinking that the idea of placing Jordan on a cover was much more of a statement about the greatest athlete of all time. And we believed that this was the best 2K ever, and so we were making a statement by putting Jordan on the cover. This is the year of incredibleness, and we felt that Jordan was the choice. We've certainly worked with LeBron on previous covers and we'll keep doing so. He's a wonderful partner of ours but I mean the same thing with Jordan for us.

I'm sure the fans want Kobe as 2K24. Do you think there's a chance to do it? Who knows? We're so excited for 2K23 right now. Twenty-four seems like a long way off, but we have those conversations early, and we'll wait and see.At what point do you guys start focusing on your next two-year anniversary? Well, I don't think we ever move on. The game will remain on the table for a couple of years. We just put out 2K22 content, which was released a week two ago.

The basketball arena will be 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and with our game it will be authentic basketball. It has to be exactly the same. What you're asking me about is how do we begin thinking strategically about marketing covers, and all that I'm sure it's always a conversation just as we've had about 2K24 as well as 2K25. This is perhaps how I could answer a question that I'm sure will pop up and that is, what's how do we get the Devin Booker cover right and what's the process to reach Devin?
If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html